02 Aug Questions to Consider
Is Weight Loss Surgery Right for Me?Is Weight Loss Surgery Right for Me?
• Are you more than 100 lbs over your ideal body weight OR 80 lbs over your ideal body weight and have health problems such as type II diabetes, hypertension or sleep apnea?
• Are you unable to achieve a healthy body weight for a sustained period of time by diet or exercise alone?
• Does your weight cause physical problems that interfere with family or work-related activites?
• Are you wiling to take the first step to proactively make a lifestyle change in order to improve your health and quality of life?
• Are you well informed about the available surgical procedures and the effects of these treatments?
• What is the track record of your surgeon and their program?
• Does the bariatric surgery program provide the needed support and aftercare to enhance your success?
• Does the bariatric program provide the personal attention that you need and deserve?